- Sheriff’s Office/State of florida condone Discrimination against Disabled
- Greyhound Lines to Resolve ADA Violations
- Sheriff’s Office/State of Florida Condone Discrimination against Disabled
- Who Are the Leaders of the National Association of Guide Dog Users?
- Frequently Asked Questions about Service animals & the ADAFrequently Asked Questions about Service Animals and the ADA
Sidney Roedel on Sheriff’s Office/State o… rowenaportch2013 on Sheriff’s Office/State o… harnessup on More About Bringing Our animal… Johnson McGee on More About Bringing Our animal… Donna W. Hill on Who Are the Leaders of the Nat…
Category Archives: Discrimination
Greyhound Lines to Resolve ADA Violations February 8, 2016 Source: U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) Under the terms of a consent decree filed by the Justice Department today, Greyhound Lines Inc., the nations largest provider of intercity bus transportation, will … Continue reading